Thursday, October 13, 2011

Whirlwind

Holy crap. I've been absent the blog for some time, but with GOOD REASON! It's been bananas around here.

I made this shawl:
Stripe Study

This Nature invaded my house:
Look What the Cat Dragged In.

I finished knitting my wedding dress!
Dressy Dress Dress

And then I went and got married!
Records Room

And then I had this BABY!



(HA HA! Just Kidding!)














Instead, I went to Bar Harbor:
Bar Harbor

...and Wild Blueberry Land:
Wild Blueberry Land!

I made some other stuff too:
5 Minute No-Knead Bread
Scarf Weaving
Tingvoll Slippers

I'm currently recovering from all of that, and a killer cold! Off to Rhinebeckistan this weekend. I'll get back to more serious posting soon enough, kids. Promise.

3 comments:

  1. It's all great stuff - The wedding pics were gorgeous and the dress is amazing. Will look for you in Rhinebeckistan to celebrate our THIRD anniversary :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh, cute baby!

    congrats on all that great stuff, woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! This is my 1st Rhinebeck, can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete